Thursday, March 31, 2005

Michael Schiavo Makes Me Glad I Switched Sides

In a truly hideous move that allows me to feel much, much better about switching to the "pro-feeding tube" crowd earlier this week,
Michael Schiavo did not allow Terri's Parents to be in the room when she died. They'd been requesting for a while that they be allowed in, and he refused. Now, yeah, there was bad blood between them, but to deny access to someone's child who is about to die? That's fucking awful, if you pardon the language. Also, because of various court rulings and Florida law, they had to ask him for permission to visit with her every time they wanted to see her. That's sick and wrong. Lord help me, I was wrong about this whole thing. I hope Michael Schiavo rots because of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home