Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm Sorry, Wasn't the Huffingpaint Post supposed to have SOME Conservative Commentators? Or real movies stars?

I read the The HuffingPaint Post everyday, because I'm always looking for a new Jim Lampley post to laugh at or I want to guess how many cocktails Arianna's had before she writes something. I used to look because I was convinced that actual famous people would blog about something because wasn't that what Arianna promised? Something like Cameron Diaz equating not voting with endorsing rape or something about how great Coldplay is from Gweneth Paltrow. Also, in the first week, their was some hope that their would be an exchange of ideas between different points of view. When Byron York took on the ravings of Lampley and beat him bloody, I thought that the FluffPost might be a worthwhile endeavour. How wrong I was.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hit the nail right on the head. I knew I wasn't the only one that noticed that the huffingpaint post was a liberal echo chamber.

Mon Jan 24, 12:48:00 PM 2011  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home