Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bravo

Mohammed, at Iraq the Model, has a message for Cindy Sheehan. Read it.

By the way, my own attitude is not nearly as charitable. Mothers have lost sons to war for as long as human civilisation has existed. It's a sacrifice reality demands so that civilisation can exist. In previous times, though, mothers told their sons to come back with their shields or on them; Sheehan tried to persuade her son to desert. That alone discredits her.

UPDATE: When I wrote that, I hadn't read this. I didn't know that Ms Sheehan believes "America has been killing people on this continent since it was started. This country is not worth dying for." I certainly didn't know that she had said her son was "killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel", and that he "joined the Army to protect America, not Israel", or that she said terrorism would stop when "you get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine". Now that I know she said that, I no longer give a damn about her pain and grief. She will go to Hell; my wish is that she get there as quickly as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home