Monday, May 29, 2006

Long Memories

In a comment at Just One Minute Sara (the Squiggler) recalls the effect John Kerry's treasonous slanders had on her own family:
my son's second grade teacher told him (a 7 year old) to stop wasting his time saying his nightly prayers for his Daddy because "God doesn't listen to prayers for baby killers." When I went ballistic and demanded an explanation, she defended herself with the school principal and board with the defense that it must be true because she heard John Kerry swear to a Congressional Hearing that it was true. I will never forgive John Kerry, ever!
Words have consequences, and mothers have long memories. And of all the political donations I've ever made, the $50 I gave to the Swifties is still the one of which I'm proudest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Jun 26, 08:54:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home