Thursday, March 23, 2006

Did he quit, or was he pushed?

Xrlq links to this story, claiming that Isaac Hayes did not quit South Park of his own volition, and in fact was OK with the now-famous episode that poked fun at his religion.
Hayes: Well, I talked to Matt [Stone] and Trey [Parker] about that. They didn't let me know until it was done. I said, 'Guys, you have it all wrong. We're not like that. I know that's your thing, but get your information correct, because somebody might believe that [expletive], you know?' But I understand what they're doing. I told them to take a couple of Scientology courses and understand what we do. [Laughs.]
So did he change his mind and decide to take umbrage after all, or is the whole thing a hoax?

UPDATE: Oh my god, they killed Chef! The bastards.
That fruity little club has a lot to answer for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home